Wednesday 24 December 2014

God jul! Merry christmas!



My blog hiatus has lasted longed than planned and I still haven't really gotten the motivation and spare time to blog back, but of cause I have to pop in and wish you all a lovely holiday. It looks like it'll be another christmas without snow here, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you who are longing for a white christmas.

And I'll end this short post the same way I did last year:


I wish you all a God Jul, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 
May you all have a joyous and peaceful holiday 
together with the ones you love.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sending you festive good wishes! I hope you have had a good Festive Season (however you celebrate it) and that 2015 is a great year for you. Xx

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...