Saturday 15 December 2012

Snowy landscapes





Yesterday my sis and I went for a walk as the weather was supposed to get warmer and we wanted to get some more snow photos before it started to thaw.






I'm not going to say much about this melange of random photos from the 400+ pics I took. Bit busy, but still wanted to share before forgetting about it. Hopefully there'll be time to show some of the snow pattern pics we took another day.









 This last pic is rather dark (it was after 16 by that time and the sun had set), but I still like it.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're going to have a white Xmas. Any plans to make a snowcat? I love the one you made a couple of years ago. Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wish it'll be a white christmas, but I'm afraid the snow started melting already during the weekend so it looks like it'll be a rather green christmas this year too.

      If we do get the right weather and snow there might be a snow cat hopefully. It's fun to create with snow so if we get the opportunity, we do try to make a little time for it.

      Delete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...