Friday 23 March 2012

A sunny foggy spring day



I'm having a long weekend this week as we finished the first potatoe field and won't begin working on the next until Monday. How perfect then that this weekend looks so promising. Today it felt like a real spring day. All the birds singing as they haven't sung in many months, no wind, warmth in the air, some sun (yes, it has been sunny AND foggy today). A good day for a walk with the camera. Forgot to charge the batteries, but I still managed to get a few shots. Today I'm only going to show the flowers, I think, leaving the rest for tomorrow as not to give you all a photo overload here.





 





Wishing you all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...