Sunday 3 October 2010

Liquorice


Like so many I love liquorice and one type of sweets I liked as a kid was a type of liquorice sold in little flat diamonds or squares. Recently I bought tila beads and as my budget only allowed for one colour I did have problems choosing. In the end I went for a versatile colour that -- more importantly -- wasn't too expensive. Matte black.

It's just that the colour, finish and shape keep making me think of liquorice now that I have them in front of me. Must... buy... liquorice...

And, eeh, sometimes I feel like I have to tell myself that the beads aren't edible. Eventhough they look so much like sweets. They're really yummy beads. I better make something of these soon before I accidentally mistake the bag for my liquorice stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...