Monday 5 April 2010

My easter egg


Repeating last year's fun swap, a bunch of forum members over at Smyckestillverkning iFokus exchanged easter eggs last week. I was one of them and I received this pressie from my secret easter bunny.

Opening it, I found a yummy mix of beads and other jewellery parts -- can you tell my easter bunny knows my taste by now? Just looking at the contents of the zip-loc bags, I knew exactly who it came from too -- which she also had predicted.

Nuances are a tad too red, but hopefully you can get an idea of the colours. As you can see there's matte crystal vitrail daggers, black brass filigree, glass flower buttons, silvery leaf bead cap, a patterned brass roundel, crystal tabac squirrel pendants, cat and fairy cameos, more cameos with humans, brass end caps, bronze coloured rondelle spacer beads and delicas.


And there was also a big with two large silverfoil beads and a handmade sparkling blue fused glass cab (made by my generous giver). They seems pretty sure about what they wanted to be used for -- the text on the label says Etch us! Apparently they liked my etching experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...