Monday 18 January 2010

Vintage bronze rivoli pendants -- a backside view


I took this photo to show the back of my "prong set" rivoli that I showed yesterday. Here you can see how the setting is made in a star shape with prongs wrapped around the side of the crystal. One person commented that it looked almost as pretty on this side as the front and I think you could probably made a reversible pendant if you have the right stone for it (the foil is not that pretty that I could do it with this pendant).

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...