Friday 29 January 2010

It's only words


Normally I'm not that fond of affirmation/message charms and beads, but I did fall for Diane Hawkey's word beads. I'm tempted to buy more as I really like the lime green beads, but I'm not sure there are any words of interest. (I'm not even going to check out her website as I might find more stuff I want -- message heart beads, cats -- my bead I bought at FusionBeads.)

I chose a bead saying magic because I think we always need a bit of magic in our lives. Plus I liked the colour and shape of the bead.

Still no idea what to do with it, but I have found some matching beads. Lovely czech flat lily flowers and maple leafs in a "rusted" opaque turquoise. Now I'm just waiting for the right inspiration to come along. Like that affirmation bracelet I made for myself -- yes, I know I just said I don't like those charms with the same old words. It says: dream, create, inspire. I need to dream som more right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...